Why Green Fin?
Our Expertise make us stand out...
All of our team members have several years of expertise developing customized, fully integrated systems in a variety of industrial standards. Some of our team members have worked on software projects for industry leading firms as well.Read More
Standardized software development methodology
At Green Fin Technologies, a standardized software development methodology helps us to provide very cost-effective and efficient business solutions. The following would give a better understanding of the Same.Read More
What about Quality?
Constantly improve our deliverables
Quality is an ever-extending goal - the better you are, the better you need to be. The management of the quality process is infinite, and marked only by milestones, never by completion!Read More
What about Pricing?
Each outsourcing job is priced on a case-by-case basis...
For any project, we will review your requirements carefully and provide you the most reasonable price.Read More
Develop a career with a company that has just the right opportunity for you.
W e have the opportunities for the young, energetic, self-motivated & talented professionals.If you seek pleasure in creating applications both for web, desktops and devices you are welcome to join our team at Green Fin Technologies.
Content Writer Cum Marketing Assistant
Green Fin Technologies is currently seeking salaried CONTENT/COPY WRITER to work with our in-house marketing staff. The ideal candidate will provide unique, bold, persuasive copy in order to promote client products and services online. Ability to lead and take ownership of copywriting projects from conception to delivery, and, if necessary, speak directly to clients to ensure all content needs and expectations are met.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Solid understanding of writing techniques for a variety of mediums including web site copy, blog posts, syndicated articles and press releases
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting deadlines, and prioritization of same
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Work to support a creative team to both edit existing copy and create new copy to support Internet Marketing campaigns
- Impeccable grammar and punctuation skills and the ability to translate client wishes to content orders while maintaining high standards for readability and factual correctness; copy editing and proofing will also be required
- Be both big picture and detail-oriented
- The ability to quickly research a topic and produce relevant content while maintaining the customer’s voice and remaining aware of their brand image
- Familiarity with a variety of advertising and marketing communication concepts, practices, and procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of basic html
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Able to rapidly change focus as priorities change
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re someone motivated, sophisticated, highly driven, flexible, able to adapt to new technologies and methodologies to better prepare, learn and expand your knowledge within the search marketing industry, please forward your resume, references and salary history. Interested candidates are requested to click on "Apply Now" button to process their application or send their CV to [email protected]
Digital / Web Marketing Executive
Green Fin Technologies is on the lookout for bright candidates with sharp analytical capabilities for the position of ‘Digital/Web Marketing Executive’ that will be responsible for producing client deliverables, auditing client and competitor websites, producing ranking and analytics reports and insights and basic client-servicing support.
The Main Tasks involve:
- Site audits and analysis – generate recommendations and identify opportunities.
- Regularly monitor performance of campaigns and flag significant changes.
- Compile weekly / monthly client reports, analyze and provide insights.
- Manage work flow to ensure agreed deadlines are met and executed tasks are 100% accurate.
- Keyword research – produce comprehensive keyword reports and summarize opportunities for clients.
- Conduct in depth reviews of clients’ websites (structure/hierarchy/coding) – identify issues and suggest fixes.
- Optimize content – provide meta data, body content, internal linking recommendations (template led or on individual page by page basis as required).
- Link profile analysis – measure quality and relevance of back link/social profiles.
- Competitor analysis – conduct on page and off page reviews of competitor sites and highlight opportunities for clients.
- Regularly audit clients’ sites following search engine algorithm updates.
- Engage in link acquisition activity (within Google guidelines) to improve client website visibility. This includes (but is not limited to) researching opportunities, contacting website owners / operators, confirming links are live and monitoring links for individual clients.
- Ensure work is accurate and ready for distribution to client.
Reporting & Analysis
- Populate weekly and monthly ranking and site analytics reports for clients.
- Provide analysis and insights to the Manager for monthly client presentations and quarterly reviews.
- Alert Manager of any major changes in rankings and site traffic for clients.
- Regularly maintain lists of links built for clients.
- Maintain client online folders and correct naming structure.
- Log all client login changes in the Client Master Sheet.
- Coordinate payments to third parties (article syndication, press release syndication and 3rd party websites) and ensure spend is kept within defined budgets.
- Complete timesheets accurately and on time.
- Develop analytical skills.
- Gain client facing experience.
- Gain understanding of technical SEO techniques.
- Gain a commercial understanding of client’s business.
- Degree in a business, science, marketing or statistics related discipline e.g. Math, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Management Science. MBA preferred.
- 0-2 years exposure to SEO (MBA Marketing Fresh candidate can apply)
- Microsoft Office Applications Skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Understanding of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media, and analytics) concepts. Though we’ll provide full training to the selected candidates, we expect them to be aware of Digital/Web Marketing concepts to some extent before their selection.
Interested candidates with sharp brain are requested to click on "Apply Now" button to process their application or send their CV to [email protected]
Social Media Assistant
Green Fin Technologies is on the lookout for bright candidates with sharp analytical capabilities for the position of ‘Social Media Assistant’ that should possess strong conceptual, writing craft and visualization skills and can collaborate with a variety of team members on the conception, idea generation and execution of innovative communication predominantly within the digital and social space.
- Creating and maintaining social media profiles across various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, etc.) including copywriting, posting, reporting and responding to fans.
- Track, analyze, optimize and report on social media program to help meet objectives.
- Create concepts, ideas statement, scripts and copy for digital content, videos and product releases.
- Develop internal and external marketing communications through e-mail blasts and company newsletter.
- Design online and printed marketing materials.
- Successful management of social media communities and campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram. Retail or lifestyle brand experience is a plus.
- Ability to develop creative social media strategies and execute new and compelling marketing tactic that resonate with a large audience to achieve business goals.
- In-depth knowledge of Social media platforms/reporting tools, graphic software and basis SEO knowledge. Including operational knowledge of Facebook API’s and applications. Experience with video promotion a plus.
- Ability to understand social media and quantify results. Must be able to create monthly dashboard reports and include insights and recommendations.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills a must; impeccable spelling, grammar, punctuation.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously work independently and have excellent personal organization skills and high attention to detail.
Interested candidates with requested to click on "Apply Now" button to process their application or send their CV to [email protected]
Web Developer - PHP
Good understanding of MVC, Shopping Cart, CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Magento etc), Payment Gateway and Third party system integration will be an added advantage.
Web Graphic Designer
Green Fin Technologies in on the lookout for the bright candidates with sharp designing skills for the position of 'Web Graphic Designer' who will be responsible for creating design solutions with a high visual impact.
Responsibilities include:• estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients • developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research • thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts • using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time • presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers • proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work • contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief • demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches • working on layouts and art working pages ready for print • developing interactive design • Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.